Friday 3 June 2011

Maybelline Gel Liner Review

Hey dolls! Today I'm going to be reviewing the gel liner by Maybelline :)
In my opinion, there aren't many good drugstore gel liners (just my opinion - don't shoot me down!) I've tried the sleek one, and it resulted in me looking like a panda at the end of the day. It was terrible - I love sleek but their gel liner is a no no for me!

So when the advert for the Maybelline gel liner, I got slightly excited because, I'm not gonna lie, I can't afford to blow money on a Mac gel liner (how I wish I could!)



I flippin love it!!!
Seriously though, I love this gel liner.
It doesn't budge all day and is pretty high quality! When i first got it, I used the brush it comes with, but I switched to an angled brush because i preferred it. My only issue with the brush is that it's kind of the shape of an eyeshadow brush so is quite thick, but I'm sure if you play around with it you'll find a line thickness that suits you :)
It retails at £7.99 which I think is brilliant considering it's quality.
GO BUY IT NOW!
Maddie
x

2 comments:

  1. I use this and I must agree.. fucking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its deffinately a must have :)

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line!