unappetising mashed banana!
about to go in the oven - sorry about the flash!
the finished product :)
i do love a spot of baking and i decided to make a scrummy banana and chocolate chip loaf! it's fabulous!
here's what you'll need and how to do it!
1 and a half bananas
75g of plain flour
75g of caster sugar
50g of butter
half a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
half a teaspoon of baking powder
1 tablespoon of milk
50g of chocolate chips (i used milk chocolate)
- Preheat the oven to 160C/325F/Gas mark 3. Grease/line a loaf tin. Mash the banana with a fork in a mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the chocolate chips. Wisk them together (i used an electric hand wish - will be so much easier!) until combined and smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour/spoon the mixture into the loaf tin.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until it's golden brown on top and is shrinking away from the edges of the loaf tin.
- Leave it to cool for a bit, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
and that's it! easy peasy! and i'm not going to lie it tastes absolutely divine! :)
I hope you give it a go and enjoy it as much as i do hehe!
thank's for reading!