Thursday 12 January 2012

get to know me tag!



Vital Stats

Name: Maddie
Nicknames: Madz (to my family and some of my friends!)
Birthday: 20th September
Place of birth: East Sussex, UK
Zodiac sign: Virgo

Appearence

Hair colour: Its dyed blonde on top and dark brown underneath, but naturally its like a boring mousy brown colour.
Hair length: Just past my shoulders - trying to grow it!
Eye colour: Green
Best feature: I enjoy my eyes...
Braces? Nope!
Piercings: Twice on my lobes and 2 cartilage piercings :)
Tattoos: Nope but i want some so bad D: only have to wait til next year ;)
Righty of lefty? Righty... but apparently i hold my knife and fork like a lefty!
Occupation: Year 11 secondary school student!




Firsts

Bestfriend: A girl called Emily... we were bestfriends from reception - year 6 then we went to different secondary schools :(
Award: Probably a golf award... i used to love golf!
Real holiday: Family holiday to Majorca when i was about 7 - before that it was holidays to butlins!
Concert: I'm pretty sure it was the pop idol tour at the wembly arena... with will young and gareth gates... I WAS ABOUT 6 OKAY.

Favourites

Film: Night at the museum 2. Or dream girls. Or run fat boy run. Any comedy or musical really!
TV show: The Inbetweeners. Or only fools and horses. Or friends. Or gavin and stacey.
Colour: Greeeeen. Or neutral colours like cream.
Song: Omg you can't even ask me this question. ugh. i'm gonna go with a change is gonna come by sam cooke or anything coldplay. considering doing a whole post on my music taste!
Restaurant: TGI Friday's, garfunkles or JB's American Diner in brighton :)
Store: um, topshop i spose!
Book: One day by David Nichols
Magazine: Don't really read magazines anymore but if i had to choose, company magazine :)
Shoes: My black patent docs or my light browny chelsea boots from peacocks!

Currently...

Feeling: Happy and chilled out!
Single or taken: Single
Eating: Just polished off some chilli con carne!
Listening to: Watching eastenders!
Thinking about: Mock exam results tomorrow! D:
Watching: ..Eastenders
Wearing: School uniform. woo.


Future

Want children? Yeah! i even have favourite names. you don't have to day anything.
Want to be married? Yeah :)
Careers in mind? Not a bloody clue!
Where do you want to live? In the south east where i am at the moment, maybe brighton :)

Do you believe in...

God: Naaa
Miracles: Nope
Love at first sight: No... i don't see how you can fall in love with someone by just looking at them... unless there's a deeper meaning to the phrase which i don't know about!
Ghosts: Nope!
Aliens: I don't believe in little green men, but i don't believe we're the only living things in the universe either. space confuses me.
Soul mates: Yeah - i believe there's someone out there for everyone! :)
Heaven: Nope
Hell: Nope
Kissing on the first date: if you like someone go for it i spose!
Yourself: I try to! :D

Hope you enjoyed that! Thought it was something a bit different from the usual beauty post. and hopefully you got to know me a bit better :)

thanks for reading!
maddie xx


4 comments:

  1. Always nice to get to know the people behind the blogs a little better! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. @char yeah absolutely! and i like reading them cos im nosey hehe :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always really nosy too :p I looove chilli con carne. And I already have names for future children too hehe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rachel haha! i love picking the names - its so fun! xx

    @jazzy aw thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete

drop me a line!